At the gates of the Mont-Blanc
99€/adult – 80€/child
Discover the Chamonix Valley at the foot of Mont Blanc.
Enjoy a free morning to discover the Aiguille du Midi or the Sea of Ice, or wander the streets of the world capital of mountaineering.
Duration of the tour 1 day
- Number of seats (maximum)
Included 1 Visit
Reviews 0 reviewsaverage 0/5
Annecy 8:00 A.M
Transport to Chamonix
Free morning (for shopping, Mer de glace, Aiguilles du midi) and free lunch.
Departure from Chamonix
Departure from Chamonix around 14:00 to go up the valley.
Passage to Switzerland (possibility of buying chocolate).
Ascent to the Barrage d’Emosson (according to snow).
Visit the cottage of the Aiguilles Rouge reserve and the botanical trail (according to opening).
Annecy 6:00 P.M
- The transport – Pick up from and drop off in Annecy
- Access to the chalet of the Aiguilles Rouges reserve and the botanical trail
- Refreshments: bottles of water
- Lunch time
- Personal expenses
- The visits of the Mer de Glace, Montenvers
- dentity card or valid passport
We advise you for your comfort:
- Take comfortable shoes to walk
- To pack some warm clothes, a windbreaker or jacket, given that in the mountains the weather can change unexpectedly
To opt for the VIP option, fully privatized vehicle!
- A family moment just for you
- Optimum comfort for an unforgettable day